Scholarship Application Form
We currently offer scholarships in the following sports, upon entry to the school;
- Rugby (girls and boys)
- Football (girls and boys)
- Netball (girls only)
- Judo (see separate page)
- Gymnastics (see separate page)
100% scholarships are available for Sixth Form entry for Netball, Rugby and Football scholars. See below for further details.
You will have regularly attended training and will have already competed outside of school in local, regional, national or international matches or competitions. As a successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate progress and aptitude, and will be supported by a reference from your current coach or club.
- First-class training and instruction from our professional sports coaches at Kingsley School;
- Access to our sports nutrition programme designed for Kingsley by a doctoral research team at the University of Exeter;
- Individualised training programme focusing on the acquisition and development of skills, S&C, and prehab-rehab;
- You will compete for the school in local, national and international competitions;
- You will volunteer your time to provide mentoring and coaching support to younger students;
- You will promote and demonstrate the benefits and the discipline gained from sport throughout the school;
- You will participate in the annual Scholars' Day;
- You will always strive towards achieving your next goal.
- Your name will be etched onto the Sports Scholarships' Board;
- Up to 20% off the day fees at the school (boarding fees still apply to residential scholars);
- 5 rugby scholarships, 3 football scholarships and 3 netball scholarships of up to 100% off day fees are available each year for entry into Year 12.
Sixth Form Sports Scholarships in Rugby, Football and Netball
- 100% off day fees at the school (boarding fees still apply to residential scholars);
- You will have played at a high standard of representative sport (club, district, county, regional, national or international levels);
- Your scholarship application will include a formal assessment in a real game situation for your current club or team.