Scholarship Application Form
Apply if you have a keen interest in drama and can demonstrate active participation in school or local theatre company productions. You may also have achieved accreditation from an officially recognised body for attainment, for example LAMDA, CDMT, Arts Award, etc.
As a successful applicant, you will have been able to demonstrate progress and aptitude for drama or musical theatre, will be supported by a reference from your current drama teacher, school or theatre company, and will have completed a short live or pre-recorded performance piece.
- Free LAMDA examination preparation and examination entry (where relevant);
- Free Arts Award entry;
- You will perform in all school performances and productions relevant to your age;
- You will represent the school in all local, regional and national competitions as required by the school;
- You will provide mentoring and coaching support to younger students;
- You will promote the benefits and the discipline gained from drama throughout the school;
- You will be an active member of the Performing Arts Society;
- You will always strive towards achieving your next goal.