Scholarship Application Form
Apply if you have already trained as a Judoka, and are currently a member of a Judo club, either inside or outside of your current school.
You will have regularly attended training and will have already competed in a local, regional, national or international competition. You will be a 5th Kyu (Yellow Belt) or higher, with a desire to work towards higher grades. As a successful applicant, you will have been able to demonstrate progress and aptitude, and will be supported by a reference from your current Judo coach or club.
- First-class training and instruction from our professional Judo coach at the Kingsley School Dojo;
- Access to our sports nutrition programme designed for Kingsley by a doctoral research team at the University of Exeter;
- Individualised training programme focusing on the acquisition and development of skills, S&C, and prehab-rehab;
- You will compete for the school in local, national and international competitions;
- You will provide mentoring and coaching support to younger students, and students of lower grades;
- You will promote the benefits and the discipline gained from Judo throughout the school;
- You will always strive towards achieving your next goal.