Kingsley takes great pride in offering an outstanding education irrespective of a family’s financial circumstances. Each year there are scholarships and generous funds available for subsidised senior school places. So, if you are reconsidering your child's schooling and you've never considered private education, now may be a very good time to do so.
A successful transition to secondary school can have a wholly positive impact on a child’s experience of school and learning for many years to come.
If you are looking for a school that:
• offers Scholarships and Bursaries
• encourages intellectual curiosity
• competes regionally and nationally in sport
• offers 50+ extracurricular clubs, including the popular surfing club
• set on a 25-acre campus with superb facilities just 5 minutes from the beach
• provides the option for full, weekly and flexi boarding
• guarantees small class sizes and a personalised education
• and, reassuringly outstanding pastoral care
Then Kingsley would be worth a visit.
Kingsley is probably one of the friendliest schools you will ever visit.
Relatively small in size, with around 400 boys and girls, Kingsley’s atmosphere is like that of a large family where everybody knows each other well. At Kingsley, our students rate the opportunity to find their place, the exceptional support they receive and the friendly Devon welcome as the prime reasons they can’t see themselves going anywhere else but Kingsley.
Curious? Come and join us on our Open Day on Tuesday, 21st March. To book a place, please click on this link:https://www.kingsleydevon.com/admissions/open-days/whole-school-open-day-march-21st-2023
But, if you wish to find out more about Kingsley sooner, please get in touch with our Admissions Team on 01237 426200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your adventure starts here!