Scholarship Application Form
Apply if you have attended music or singing lessons for at least 2 years, and have achieved accreditation from an officially recognised body for attainment, for example, ABRSM, LAMDA, CDMT, Arts Award, Rock School, etc.
As a successful applicant, you will have been able to demonstrate progress and aptitude, will be supported by a reference from your current music teacher or school, and will have completed a short live or pre-recorded performance piece.
- Free instrumental or singing lessons;
- Free ABRSM examination preparation and examination entry;
- Free LAMDA examination preparation and examination entry (where relevant);
- Free Arts Award entry;
- You will perform in all internal, local, and national performances as required by the school;
- You will represent the school in all local, regional and national competitions as required by the school;
- You will provide mentoring and coaching support to younger students, and students of lower grades;
- You will promote the benefits and the discipline gained from music throughout the school;
- You will be an active member of the Performing Arts Society;
- You will always strive towards achieving your next goal.