Scholarship Application Form
Apply if you have regularly taken attended gymnastics training, either inside or outside of your current school. You will also have already competed in a local, regional, national or international competition.
As a successful applicant, you will have been able to demonstrate progress and aptitude, and will be supported by a reference from your current gymnastics coach or club.
- First-class training and instruction from our gymnastics coach at Kingsley School;
- Access to our sports nutrition programme designed for Kingsley by a doctoral research team at the University of Exeter;
- Individualised training programme focusing on the acquisition and development of skills, S&C, and prehab-rehab;
- You will compete for the school in local, national and international competitions;
- You will provide mentoring and coaching support to younger students, and students of lower grades;
- You will promote the benefits and the discipline gained from elite sport throughout the school;
- You will always strive towards achieving your next goal.