Scholarship Application Form
Apply if you have a demonstrable interest in environmentalism and/or sustainabilty. You may have worked or volunteered in a relevant project or activity, or you may have already undertaken some study or research. You will have some knowledge and understanding of the UNESCO Biosphere of North Devon and of the UNESCO Sustainable Development Goals.
- Scholars are mentored and support by our Earth Centre Manager;
- Sixth form scholars complete a related EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) worth half an A level;
- KS4 students complete a related HPQ (Higher Project Qualification) worth one full GCSE;
- KS2 and KS3 students complete a related school based project and presentation;
- All scholars present at the Kingsley Earth Centre Day in September each year;
- Scholars lead on specific environmental or sustainability focused projects within the school;
- Scholars are active members of the Earth Centre Society attending weekly meetings;
- Scholars attend all Earth Centre related events and lectures;
- Scholars promote Earth Centre ideals and philosophy throughout the school;
- Scholars contribute to the Earth Centre blog, social media posts and media releases.